The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) workshop series is designed to bring together the integer programming research community in an annual meeting.
MIP 2013 will be the tenth workshop in the series and will take place in the Discovery Building located on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus on July 22 – 25.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (~ 20 to 25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers, no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors.
- The workshop features a poster session, in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. Previous and later workshops are listed on the central Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) Workshop site.
- Jim Luedtke (chair), University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Amitabh Basu, University of California- Davis
- Daniel Bienstock, Columbia University
- Alberto Del Pia, ETH Zurich
- Santanu Dey, Georgia Tech